Kosher Salt To Taste
Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Thin
Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
Washed And Rinsed Arugula
Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Roll out 1/3 of the pizza dough as thinly as possible. Place on a large baking sheet.
3. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Spread fig jam over the surface of the dough. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
4. Lay sliced of mozzarella all over the surface, and top with proscuitto Sprinkle lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly. All ovens are different, keep an eye on it!
5. Just before serving, sprinkle on arugula and Parmesan.
6. Cut, serve, and enjoy.