1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
1 9 inch pie crust
2 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons grated pecorino romano cheese
6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup light cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In pan over low-medium heat, add olive oil, saute whole garlic cloves for a minute.
3. Add artichoke hearts and saute them until they start to brown.
4. Remove garlic cloves, and let the artichokes cool completely.
5. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, cheeses and pepper, mixing well.
6. Add the artichokes and the oil from the pan to the egg mixture, mix well.
7. Carefully pour mixture into pie crust.
8. Bake for 35 minutes or until filling is set and just starts to brown.